Guaranty Trust Bank's e-banking services are reliable and flexible ways to manage your finances efficiently and conveniently.
How to Apply
- Complete the Internet Banking Application and submit it at any Guaranty trust Bank branch.
- Once you have successfully logged on, please remember to change your password by selecting the 'Personal' option from the menu. It is very important you keep your security details secret at all times to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
What You Need To Get Started
After you have received your security details, all you have to do is:
- Log on to www.gtbanklr.com
- Select the internet banking login menu on the homepage.
- Enter your user ID and password and then click the login button.
- Change the password to one of your choice.
The safety and confidentiality of customers' personal information is our top priority. The security system makes use of the latest in technologies, standards, and business practices to guarantee customer security including:
- 128 bit data encryption between your computer and internet banking system.
- Keypad for PIN entry to guard against password cloning.
- The use transaction code to complete a transaction.
- Secret questions and answers.
- User ID and Passcode.
Benefits of Internet Banking
With Internet Banking, you can, enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
- Access to account from anywhere in the world.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility.
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- Easy Access to bank information and products.
- Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
- Cheaper and easier way of reaching our customers.
- Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Change password and update your personal details.